About Us

OUR ROOTS

Historic FT Reno

BlueSTEM AgriLearning Center Facility

All of the proceeds from the Visitor’s Center admissions and events go towards restoring the historic buildings at Fort Reno. One of the buildings that was recently restored was the Commanding Officer’s Quarters which serves as the headquarters for the BlueSTEM AgriLearning Center. This building was first built in 1876 then it was remodeled in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA). Most recently, the exterior of the building was refurbished in 2012 by Historic Fort Reno, Inc. and then in 2014 received a federal grant to restore the interior.

Proud Member of the

El Reno Chamber of Commerce

Our Staff

Ann Marshall

Education Director

Dr. Kristy Ehlers

Director of School Partnerships

Chalk The Cat

A Feline Farming Fan